SPOTLIGHT ON NET DEVELOPER JOBS
The main function of a net developer is to collaborate with computer scientists, other web developers and clients to create a user-friendly, scalable application. They are information technology professionals who use the .NET Microsoft framework to design and maintain software and applications. They are involved with creating original code and providing consistent user support after the application is released.
● Translate requirements and use cases into functional applications.
● Design, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
● Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
● Ensure that all applications are well documented, thoroughly tested and debugged and adhere to
corporate and industry standards.
● Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
● Other duties as assigned by management.
Degrees/ Certifications /Years of Overall Experience Required:
● Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or minimum of 5 years work
● 5+ years as a programmer, deep Microsoft platform skills, full software development life-cycle
experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications, a full stack developer, with ability to design,
and develop back-end/server and modern front-end frameworks.
● 5+ years of demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following: .NET Framework,
C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Unit tests QA and testing procedures, Entity Framework, Dapper,
● 5+ years of ASP.Net Web API, Web Service development, testing and deployment.
● 5+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development
methodologies: solid principles of Object-Oriented Design, component based development, and
agile development methodologies.
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
● Excellent communication, both written and spoken English, with both technical and not-so-
● Ability to troubleshoot complex integrations and use the necessary tools to find a solution.
● Ability to explain why a solution will work and a proven track record of previous success in
delivering scalable and complex code, integrations, and web applications.
● Must be willing to explore, learn and adopt emerging technologies where appropriate.
● Ability to represent the team in a professional manner at meetings and with other teams.
● Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with company members, clients and
● Azure DevOps (ADO).
● Azure cloud solution development.
Education / Experience:
● Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or minimum of 5 years work experience.