LOOKING FOR: Customer service or recruiting professionals who want a change – and to work in a positive, supportive company culture
We’re SSi People. It’s great to meet you. And maybe you’re a fit for our team. Keep reading as we break down this role and who may be a fit. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
WHO WE ARE
Although this is about you, not us, it’s important to give you an overview of who we are and what we do here at SSi People. We are a staffing & recruiting company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA (and with offices across the US and India) that specializes in IT, engineering, pharma, clinical and other professional roles. Our consultants work with some of the most successful and innovative companies across the U.S.
Here at SSi, we get people. We really care about building and nurturing relationships, and we take the time and put in the effort to understand what makes people tick (that includes our consultants, our clients, and our internal team). Then, we continuously evolve to ensure we’re meeting everyone’s needs. It’s our core principle that drives us every day.
WHAT THIS ROLE’S ABOUT
Our account managers serve as primary points of contact for our clients. You are a critical component of our successful team, helping to manage and GROW our accounts.
In this role, you’ll oversee and manage our client relationships. You’ll get to know all key account contacts at our clients, you’ll learn about the roles we’re filling and their requirements, you’ll work closely with our recruiting team in India, and you’ll also work with our back-office and consultant care teams. This is NOT a direct selling role.
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Are comfortable working with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Are driven and eager to learn – no recruiting experience is necessary, but if you’re an early-stage recruiting professional, you’ll especially love this role
- Have at least a few years of customer service experience, or are simply the kind of person who likes to do good work and work well with key stakeholders
- Want to learn about our client companies and their needs, and LOVE to solve problems – you’ll be chief problem-solver for our clients
- Are a strong communicator, whether it’s in person, via email, over the phone or video chat
- Have all the necessary computer skills etc. etc. (Office, turning on a computer – you know, what most of us can do without thinking – we just need to be sure!)
- You are on top of multiple priorities and can easily manage a book of clients, while collaborating with your peers here at SSi
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT SSI IF YOU…
- Appreciate different perspectives and inputs – our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and locations, and we love collaboration
- Want to work for a company that really does care about you – and we’ve got a benefits package that puts our money where our mouth is
- Are driven to reach goals – the sky is really the limit when you start in this role (if you’ve ever heard the term “intrapreneur,” this role is the perfect example of one
- Appreciate support – we’ll let you do your thing, but this is a fast-paced industry and company; we are here to help you succeed
NUTS AND BOLTS STUFF
As we mentioned, there are no hard requirements as far as experience goes – but, we’ve found that folks with at least a few years of college do especially well in this role. Same goes for staffing industry experience – it’s not required, but some recruiting or staffing experience can really come in handy.
This is a salaried position with benefits. For this opening, we’re only considering candidates in the Pittsburgh, PA area.