Accounts Payable Team Member # JN -122020-58101
Posted on: December 11, 2020
Job Number: JN -122020-58101
- Process and analyze high volume invoices with speed and accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
- Open, sort and re-distribute mail.
- Process various AP voucher types.
- Ensure purchase order amounts correspond with invoice amounts.
- Ensure approval adheres to Commitment Authority Policy (CAP) and review invoice coding.
- Identify discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders and communicate for further resolution.
- Maintains publicly shared documents on CCIShare and JDE entries.
- Collaborate with other AP Team Members to support potential process improvements.
- Maintain high level of service commitments and accuracy.
- Understand and adhere to the SOX policy.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of related business experience preferred
- Working knowledge of J.D. Edwards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a deadline environment.
Apply Online Apply Later