Advertising and Promo Specialist III #JN -032021-61738
Posted on: March 25, 2021
Job Number: JN -032021-61738
- As a member of the Regulatory Affairs team, the Sr. Specialist provides commercial regulatory support to enable the business to meet its commercial needs in a compliant manner. Additionally, the Sr. specialist Reviews all global and US AWM promotional materials, claims, educational, and training materials.
- Reviewing global and US promotional, educational, claims, and training materials Supporting commercial with regulatory information in order to meet commercial needs in a compliant manner.
- Evaluates procedures for the improvement of the advertising and promotional review process. Evaluate FDA guidance’s, policies and the overall regulatory environment and be able to assess and communicate potential risk and impact.
- Bachelor's degree required; biology, chemistry, microbiology, immunology, medical technology, pharmacy, pharmacology, math, engineering, or medical fields is preferred.
- Certification is a plus (such as RAC from the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society.)
- 2-3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Comprehensive knowledge of advertising and promotional regulations within relevant area (pharmaceutical/medical device/tissue products)
- Ability to work strategically within a complex, business critical and highprofile program
- Ability to think strategically and critically evaluate risks to commercial activities
- Must demonstrate strategic influencing, innovation, initiative, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires sitting, talking or listening, more than 2/3 of the time. Walking or standing less than 1/3 of the time. Use of hands to use computer or write documents less than 2/3 of the time. Ability to travel by air and motor vehicle both domestically and internationally required.
- Some overnight travel required. Searching for, lifting and carrying records weighing up to 25 pounds less than 1/3 of the time. Close vision (clear at 20 inches or less) required to review documents and operate personal computers more than 2/3 of the time.
Apply Online Apply Later