A&E Specialist # JN -072021-67257
Posted on: July 19, 2021
- The A&E Specialist is responsible for the overall quality of produced A&E construction drawings and other deliverables associated with A&E products received by our vendor.
- Communication throughout the project is expected to ensure A&E deliverables are completed on-time in accordance with customer expectations.
- Own and execute the milestone of A&E drawings, responsible for the coordination of A&E drawings for multiple customers’ jobs and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the ordering, forecasting, reviewing, and actualization of all construction drawings related to modification, collocation and construction of towers.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and expedite drawing production, including: pricing/contracting with A&E vendors, quality control initial drawings, coordinating with carrier, QC initial drawings, managing changes/revisions, and ensuring construction drawings match accordingly
- Validate consistency of drawing against structural analysis and application, ensuring that drawings and applications match in equipment, quantity, etc.
- Ensure that CAD site plans used as lease exhibits are accurate
- Request, manage, and quality control zoning drawings, and other zoning documentation as required
- Evaluate ground space requirements for new colocations, ensuring that CAD site drawings are accurately updated
- Ensure District Manager/Lead Project Manager (if applicable) and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
- Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
- Ensure A&E deliverables are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate resolution of design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining PMT forecasting dates and actualizing the “Obtain CDs” milestone
- Validate requirements as a tower owner and make redlines as appropriate
- Communicate with district PM/PC to ensure all A&E services work managed by Real Estate, including out of scope reimbursables, is billed to the customer per the terms of the agreed upon scope of work
- Upload/send deliverables to appropriate carrier and databases as required
- Utility coordination and A&E site walk coordination, as needed
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of A&E Drawing experience and/or Telecom construction experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of construction services: telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas
- Ability to communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
Apply Online Apply Later