Aircraft Test Technician
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Job Number: JN -072021-67282
- Supports activities to plan, conduct and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Participates in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems.
- Supports the coordination of test requirements and assists in reviewing test methods and capabilities.
- Facilitates systems integration, fabrication and modification; supports system pre-test setup, integration, checkout, and post test tear-down.
- Conducts routine tests, analyzes data and documents results. Troubleshoots and recommends resolution of basic laboratory and test-related problems.
- Works under general supervision.
- Daily responsibilities will primarily involve, but will not be limited to, the installation and checkout of strain gages and other sensors, wiring and routing on air vehicle structural parts.
Candidate must have experience with sensor installation and checkout experience preferred, specifically in reference to strain gages.
Education / Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply Online Apply Later