Analyst, Developer Specialty 1 #JN -052021-64799
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Subject Matter Expert Asset Management
- ServiceNow (SN) Developer Experience required
- Servicenow CMDB Experience Required
- Servicenow process experience
- Verbal communication
- Ability to coordinate and run meetings
- Drive business and technical requirements
Years of overall experience required:
- 3+ years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Moving to an agile environment
- SN Development
- CMDB Solution Design
- Writing Stories/Requirements
- Troubleshooting CMDB issues
Degrees or certifications required:
- ServiceNow Certification
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. Entry to 3 years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations. Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned.