Analyst, Developer Specialty 2 #JN -042021-62052
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Automation Anywhere – 3+ years experience (would also take BluePrism)
- Agile delivery – 3+ years experience
The following skill sets would be nice to have:
- Financial Services
- Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering processes
- Natural Language Processing
- OCR Optical Character Recognition
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 3-6 years of experience
- Any certifications nice to have
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Agile ceremonies
- Development – most of day - 80%
- Meetings / requirement review- 20%
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 3-6years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations. Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned