Analyst, Developer Specialty 2 #JN -052021-64253
- Kafka - 3 or 5 years
- Cloudera – 2 to 4 years
- Product Owner or lead experience
- The concept of Kafka performance
- The concept of Cloudera performance
- Hands on leader, mentorship, versed in Cloudera and Kafka
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand networking/routing/security concepts
- Understanding security concepts
Typical Day in the Role:
- Own and lead the Kafka and Cloudera product in the team: Kafka and Cloudera are advanced technologies that have come into the environment
Years of overall experience required:
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 3-6years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations. Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned.