Analyst, Developer Specialty 2 # JN -062021-66379
· Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology
· High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required
· 3-6years experience required
Skills and Competencies:
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
· Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software.
· Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Modify existing databases and database management systems
· Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
· Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
· Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
· Perform other duties as assigned