Analyst, Developer Specialty 4 #JN -042021-62169
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Java development, including RESTful web services
- Genesys tooling experience including:
- Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse, Configuration Manager, Composer, GRAT.
- GI2, GCXI, and ICON experience.
- Experience creating and deploying Rules in GRAT/GRE
- Experience with deployment of Solution Definitions via GAX
- Familiarity with the following tools:
- Git for source/version control
- Ability to audit the current routing strategy and make suggestions to reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and also to develop new features and tackle user stories as they are assigned.
- Comfort with analyzing logs including ORS, URS, TServer, SIP Server, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot call flows and infrastructure configurations to find root cause for issues such as calls disconnecting, calls arriving to the incorrect agent or queue, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills – we work very closely with our Product Owners, Business Analysts, and certainly, our QA team.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues to technical and business teams
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with IT and Business management up to C-level.
- Must have experience with Linux/Unix OS
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle DBs
Nice to Haves:
- SME level knowledge of Genesys call center applications and advance level of Voice and Multi-Channel routing using Composer with extensive knowledge of SCXML for Genesys Orchestration Server and Rules Engine. Experience supporting the following:
- SME level knowledge of Genesys Framework 8.5, Genesys Administrator/Extensions 8.5 for administrating applications, agents, voice announcements and routing objects
- SME level knowledge of Genesys inbound Voice (SIP 8.1) with Genesys TServer supporting Avaya TSAPI based Agents
- SME level knowledge of Genesys Reporting via Genesy Pulse and ICON/InfoMart 8.5 for delivery of data to Genesys Integrative Insights & Custom Web applications
- SME level knowledge ofGenesys Platform SDK including TLIB, Configuration and Statistic including creating custom statistics for delivery of data to internal Genesys application and external destinations.
- SME level knowledge ofGplus Adapter for Aspect WFM 6.x
- SME level knowledge ofGenesys Mobile Services integrated with Inbound Voice Routing and Mobile applications for Callback functionality
- Knowledge of voice networks including switching, messaging, signaling, call routing strategies, CTI, and T-server operation.
- Experience with Avaya Session and Communication Managers.
- Support integration with Avaya Experience Portal for Self Service
- Understand business requirements and be able to design the logic of routing application taking into consideration all the needs including reporting
- Strong Troubleshooting Capabilities at Tier 3 level or beyond
- Should have familiarity with SIP media gateways and Oracle Session Border Controllers.
- •Experience with Websphere
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- High School Degree and Bachelor degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work experience required.
- Genesys certification would be nice to have
- 6-8+ years of experience required but a resource with proficiency in application most important
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- working on Agile crew building call routing strategies to support Retail line of business
- Set up and configuration
- Working closely with testing and Product owner
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 8+ years’ experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions. Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations. Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned