Analyst, Developer Specialty 4 # JN -062021-66198
Posted on: June 28, 2021
Industry: Database Developer
Job Number: JN -062021-66198
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project
- Perform other duties as assigned
Apply Online Apply Later