Anti – Money Laundering (AML) Analyst #JN -052021-64594
Posted on: May 25, 2021
Industry: Anti Money Laundering
Job Number: JN -052021-64594
- AML QC Subcontractors needed for reviewing the quality and accuracy of the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As per client guidelines, conduct continuing reviews of AML alert and case investigations, including narratives, dispositions, and supporting documentation related to decisions to ensure all reviewed cases meet established quality standards.
- Evaluate CDD/EDD data reflected in the cases being reviewed in order to ensure accurate and rational customer profiles.
- Ensure that all cases are closed/filed in accordance with internal Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Maintain and update written procedures for assigned job responsibilities.
- Function as a subject matter expert on AML-related issues and provide mentoring as needed.
- Escalate and articulate relevant risks to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Fundamental investment concepts, practices, and procedures used in the securities industry.
- Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
- Analyzing activity documentation to identify irregular transactions.
- Investigating compliance issues and irregularities.
- Communicating clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Research and analyze large amounts of data, interpret higher risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product/service, customer type, etc.), and validate case dispositions appropriately.
Apply Online Apply Later