Application Support Specialist #JN -052021-64078
Posted on: May 13, 2021
Industry: Helpdesk / Tech Support / Field Technician
Job Number: JN -052021-64078
- Responsible for design and development of modern web-based applications, including program design, coding, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation at a mastery level under Architect guidance.
- Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software that can work in a dynamic environment for multiple business areas and projects. Ensures application design, development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards.
- Solid Experience in developing application (Refer Preferred Skills)
- Good Understanding on the technology (Refer Preferred Skills) stack.
- Hands-on with Designing and Developing services and applications (Refer Preferred Skills)
- Hands-on with Designing and Developing Databases
- Experience with applications is expected. (Refer Preferred Skills)
- Experience with monitoring tools. (Refer Preferred Skills)
- Experience with mastery-level of industry best practices.
- Performs technical design and maintain documents technical specifications. Assists application architects in the creation of application, integration, and architecture. Develops /teaches team members of these skills.
- Reviews solutions to ensure they are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Investigates, reports, and corrects reported issues. Recommends performance improvements. Has an advanced foundation in designing and developing for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, and performance, scale, security, and data integrity.
- Analyzes business/ functional requirements and prepares development project schedule, tasks, and estimates.
Apply Online Apply Later