Assurance Services, External & Financial Audit – Contractor # JN -062021-65989
Posted on: June 23, 2021
Job Title: Assurance Services, External & Financial Audit - Contractor
- We currently have a contract opportunity for an Auditor to lend specific subject matter knowledge around Commercial and Financial Services audit engagements throughout Client’s busy season.
- Work alongside Organization colleagues and contribute to Commercial engagement teams within, but not limited to, the Technology, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Entertainment, Energy, Ecommerce and Retail sectors – or – the Financial Services Office (FSO) and contribute to engagement teams within the Wealth & Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets or Insurances sectors.
- Complete audit procedures and documentation for higher risk areas (e.g. revenue, financial instruments, and income taxes)
- Participate in client engagements during a transaction (e.g., initial public offering (IPO), business combination or debt offering
- Maintain productive working relationships with audit clients
- Inform engagement leaders of audit engagement status
- A degree in Accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of related work experience as an external auditor in public accounting supporting clients in the Commercial or Financial Services sectors
- U.S. Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license or sufficient coursework to achieve US CPA certification in the US state of primary work location
- Experience in supervising, planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP and US GAAS
- Experience using SOX 404 and applying PCAOB standards preferred
Apply Online Apply Later