Audit Senior Consultant #JN -052021-64103
Posted on: May 13, 2021
Job Number: JN -052021-64103
*Experience of audits
*Experience of ESG/Sustainability audit
*2-4 years of experience
- In conducting an external audit of clients financial statements, holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients.
- The approach includes understanding a clients business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures.
- For public companies subject to the internal control reporting requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, integrates the audit of internal control over financial reporting with the audit of the financial statements. Professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
- Assurance Senior Consultants supervise field audit engagements, work on the design of the approach to audits, supervise staff, perform accounting of complex areas of a clients' balance sheet and income statements, oversee the completion of clients' annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues.
- Audits of Financial Statements, including reviews of quarterly financial information
- Audits of internal control over financial reporting including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
- Agreed Upon Procedure
- Other attest related services
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communications in order to establish working relationships with client personnel and communicate engagement results
- Apply problem-solving skills and deliver methodology on engagements
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements and provide proactive solutions and recommendations
Apply Online Apply Later