Avionics Test & Evaluation Lab Technician
New Orleans, Louisiana
Posted on: April 22, 2021
Job Number: JN -042021-63064
- Supported activities to plan, conduct and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Designs systems, materials, components, software and methodologies to meet customer requirements. Participates in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems.
- Supports the coordination of test requirements and assists in reviewing test methods and capabilities.
- Facilitates systems integration, fabrication and modification; supports system pre-test setup, integration, checkout, and post test tear-down.
- Conducts routine tests, analyzes data and documents results.
- Troubleshoots and recommends resolution of basic laboratory and test-related problems.
- Works under general supervision.
- 1+ years of experience in the design and testing of electrical hardware and wiring
- AA (or higher) Electronic Technical Degree
- 1+ years experience with Avionics and/or Electrical systems
- 1+ years of education or experience in space-based propulsion systems
Apply Online Apply Later