Avionics Test Technician – Electrical
New Orleans, Louisiana
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-65182
- Supports activities to plan, conduct and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Designs systems, materials, components, software and methodologies to meet customer requirements.
- Participates in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems.
- Supports the coordination of test requirements and assists in reviewing test methods and capabilities.
- Facilitates systems integration, fabrication and modification; supports system pre-test setup, integration, checkout, and posttest tear-down.
- Conducts routine tests, analyzes data and documents results.
- Troubleshoots and recommends resolution of basic laboratory and test-related problems.
- Position is primarily 2nd shift but it will be a slow transition from 1st shift after proper training and experience are gained.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime.
- 1+ years' of experience in the design and testing of electrical hardware and wiring
- AA (or higher) Electronic Technical Degree
- 1+ experience with Avionics and/or Electrical systems.
- 1+ years of education or experience in space-based propulsion systems
Apply Online Apply Later