Batch Record Reviewer
Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: July 26, 2021
Industry: Customer Service / Data Entry / Admin / Clerical
Job Number: JN -072021-67588
- The Entry Level Batch Record Review role is responsible for accurate and timely review and release of manufacturing batch records and other pertinent documents and records used at the CAR T manufacturing and testing facility in accordance with policies, standards, procedures and Global cGMPs.
- Reviews executed batch records for documentation completeness and accuracy.
- Obtains any identified GMP/GDP batch record corrections from manufacturing personnel.
- Performs other assigned duties as may be required to meet company objectives.
- Communicates effectively with other departments within the organization and functions well within a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
Apply Online Apply Later