Posted on: July 13, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
- Bioprocess Associate uses current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in the execution of commercial manufacturing processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins used in medicines that are revolutionizing the treatment of serious disease.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through completion of a certificate program or Associates Degree in Biotechnology or a related field is desired.
- Prior experience successfully participating on work teams where personal accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web based applications.
- Prior experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and/or prior work experience in a clean room or highly regulated environment desired.
Apply Online Apply Later