Business Continuity Analyst # JN -072021-66730
Title: Business Continuity Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contract: 4months Temp to hire
- The responsibilities of this position encompass business continuity and CMDB management.
- This role leads process improvement, leveraging automation, integration, and continuous improvement to optimize business continuity processes.
- Functions include designing and facilitating tabletop exercises for disaster recovery and downtime planning; business continuity planning, BIA and ISCP development, and other business continuity functions.
- In addition, the position is responsible for optimizing use of ServiceNow CMDB and using data analysis and metrics to support job functions.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of technical components of applications with the ability to integrate this knowledge into the development and usability for the ITSMCO.
- Organizes and leads the support the ITSMCO communication applications (e.g. Everbridge).
- Identifies areas of opportunity for continuous improvement activities and metrics to add value to the service delivery of the ITSMCO.
- Communicates and collaborates with various departments in the organization to assist with the facilitation and implementation of new or improved ITSM process changes – both verbally and through written documentation.
- Collaborates with team members and is able to also work independently on new tasks, assignments and project initiatives.
- Participates in internal audits as needed