Business Process Analyst
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- We seek a proficient Business Analyst with an agile mindset and a good knowledge of Bio-therapeutics R&D and methods used in immunization, antibody screening, protein engineering, protein expression, purification and characterization and identification to support our multiple research sites Team.
- Conduct Gap analysis, map business workflow/data flow to find a root cause and translate business problems for technical needs.
- Develop solid business cases to drive value creation through alignment to business objectives and priorities, business process analysis, and information flow analysis.
- Elicit and translate complex business requirements into technical artifacts, including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, information flow diagrams, and process maps.
- Work with stakeholders to identify qualitative improvements and articulate quantitative benefits of implementing solutions.
- Collaborate with IT project management, delivery teams, and scientists for the delivery of solutions.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Knowledge of Biotherapeutics research and development, and Pharmaceutical and related industries. Molecular Biology, and/or Protein Engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech research infrastructure and operations.
- BS Degree in Life Science; an advanced degree (MS or PhD) is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry background with at least 5+ years of lab experience, post-grad.
- Information Technology background with at least 5+ years of experience in IT; roles involving business analysis, data analytics, and/or informatics.
- Development or end-user experience with various industry-standard applications such as MS Excel/VBA, GraphPad Prism, Genedata, Geneious for sequence alignment, LIMS, and/or Spotfire.
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the following: scripting language, scientific instrumentation (Mass-Spectrometers, Lab Automation, etc.).
Apply Online Apply Later