Clinical Supply Manager
Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Industry: Procurement / Supply Chain
Job Number: JN -072021-66894
- Supports the Clinical Supply Program Leaders (CSPL) on assigned programs in the R&D portfolio.
- Works closely with internal Clinical Supply Chain team members and external facing team members to maintain program level deliverables, ensuring that activities are carried out according to timelines, and within budgeted costs. Will aid in defining, establishing, and rigorously monitoring project goals as well as go/no-go criteria for all key decision points, and lead data driven decision-making at the team level in order to make solid, objective recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, Supply Chain Management, Business or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related science or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 10+ years clinical supply chain or related operational planning/leadership experience
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to successfully interface with cross-functional product development and project teams.
- Recognizes where synergies and cross-functional processes can be applied and where implementation of policies may optimize productivity.
- Advanced knowledge of drug development process.
- Advanced financial/budget skills.
- Effectively utilizes information technology systems and provisional project management tools.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Project.
Apply Online Apply Later