CMC Operations Senior Project Manager #JN -052021-63724
**Must have Biology/Biochemistry/Biomedical/Chemistry background. NO Information Technologies, Function admin, or facility project management.**
- late stage and life cycle management
- Commercial process development
- Process characterization
- Tech transfer
- At least 2 years of experience as a project manager
- years of experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Biomedical related field, direct CMC experience is highly desirable
- Microsoft project and office skills
- Soft skills to work of cross functional teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The Sr Project Manager will be responsible for integrating and understanding Process Development activities by developing and maintaining product project timeline across the commercialization lifecycle within clients commercial portfolio.
- The Sr. PM will lead cross-functional teams within Process Development across all modalities and across all commercialization stages as needed. They will partner with technical leads to identify key deliverables, ensure cross functional alignment, and execute plans. They are expected to proactively manage plans to meet deliverables with their teams.
- Partnering with key Product Delivery Team stakeholders, the Sr. PM will need to understand the Clinical Development Plan and strategy to enable alignment with clinical and commercial targets
- The Sr. PM will draft timeline scenarios to enable/adjust project execution across multiple development paradigms to inform portfolio decisions
- Ensure teams active, aligned communication in functional and cross-functional management reviews and governance meetings
- Assist PD in driving decision making and communication
- Establish and manage collaboration and team sites. Track delivery and create repositories for all PD deliverables
- Project reporting including appropriate risk analysis
- Partner with Business Analytics and functional partners as needed to provide data
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, standard methodologies, etc.
- Support Business Process improvements, including alignment with the Commercialization Office