Compliance Auditor III # JN -072021-67910
Posted on: July 31, 2021
Title : Compliance Auditor III
Location : Remote
Duration : 4+ months contract
- This is a position for a corporate auditor who will participate as a team member to conduct audits of Quality systems at manufacturing locations.
- The candidate must have experience conducting quality system audits in pharmaceutical and/or medical device companies. Strengths in auditing complaints, CAPA and Design controls are a distinct advantage.
- Auditing to global regulations including 21CFR820, MDSAP requirements and China requirements will be required for the role. The auditor will be required to work 40-60 hours during the execution of audits.
- Experienced Quality System Auditor at Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing sites.
- Knowledge of global Quality Management System Regulations Ability to work as part of a team, rapidly analyze data, identify risks and conduct thorough audits of complete quality systems.
- Must be organized and flexible.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply Online Apply Later