Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -072021-67001
Note: Position is 100% onsite
Purpose and Scope of the Position:
- The Compliance Specialist, Equipment Commissioning & Qualification, supports the successful operation of facility, laboratory, and business functions at multi‐use sites through interaction with internal team members and peer‐level customers as well as external service providers. The incumbent in this individual contributor role ensures the compliance of equipment and the ECQ group with local, global, and regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will perform periodic reviews of equipment, policies and procedures, gap analysis where required, and small-scale projects to complete departmental objectives.
Ideal candidate has the following min experience:
- BS in Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP, GXP, GAMP, SDLC regulations, including 21CFR part 11, computer systems validation requirements and good documentation practices.
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical, manufacturing and laboratory systems and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and present data and findings clearly.
- Possess experience with investigation.
Apply Online Apply Later