Contract Specialist # JN -072021-67867
Posted on: July 30, 2021
- Responsible for the development and execution of contracts and other associated documents, ensuring deliverables are legally sufficient and meet company standards and customer expectations. Understand customers’ and business partners’ needs, interests, and concerns, while connecting deal points and expediting deliverables through expertise in template development, contract knowledge, and ability to deliver innovative solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take a cross-functional, shared responsibility approach in a centralized organization with contract development and execution teams located in various offices across the nation.
- Prepare standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with prescribed templates, guidelines, and established contract policies and procedures.
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate terms, conditions, laws, regulations, corporate policies, and business procedures.
- Partner with internal or external business teams communicating standard processes and provide innovative solutions relative to contract development and execution.
- Forecast and manage deliverable timelines, including resolving issues to ensure deliverable targets are achieved.
- Balance the achievement of production and quality assurance goals with delivering excellent customer service throughout all activities and interactions with internal and external partners.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree and JD Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in real estate, contract administration, customer service/sales, and/or business
- Telecom experience is a plus
- Real Estate/Chain of Title background
- Experience in real estate contract terms, conditions, and language related to the cellular industry
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired
- Adobe/DocuSign good to have but not required
- Contract law and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with document templates
- Ability to produce complex documents in an efficient manner Ability to exercise problem-solving and innovative-solution mindset to efficiently resolve issues
- Project/time Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful, creative, and results-oriented thinker
- Ability to see the “big picture” for organizational success
- Ability to influence without having direct or indirect organizational control
- Excellent PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office, project management software, and database information retrieval
Apply Online Apply Later