Customer Service Representative
Providence, Rhode Island
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Industry: Customer Service / Data Entry / Admin / Clerical
Job Number: JN -062021-65120
- Provide subject matter expertise, support, response, specialized knowledge, and insight in the electric and gas service fulfillment area of work to facilitate operational processes and activities and optimize business performance.
- Areas of specialism include thorough understanding of electric and gas policies, procedures, systems, processes, and tariffs.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business, management, engineering, science, other technical discipline and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (within the energy industry preferred).
- Working knowledge of relevant electric and/or gas business operations, processes, practices, standards, legislation, and tariffs along with current trends and developments in customer satisfaction.
Ref: #JN -062021-65120
Apply Online Apply Later