Cyber Security Operations Specialist
Candidate will be responsible for incident response activities to include network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations, as well as report writing to support any investigations. With knowledge of the endpoint detect and response tools, the candidate will respond to triaged alerts on endpoint, network, server, cloud, and application technology. Incident response and handling are key skills, as well as a solid emotional quotient when dealing with users.
- Experience working in a global, heterogenous security environment
- Experience with Shell scripting and PowerShell preferred.
- Experience with Python
- Security+ or equivalent security certification preferred.
- Experience with regular expressions, bash/zsh (cat|cut|sed|sort|uniq|sort) and other parser technologies required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
These would be very good to have:
- Experience with FireEye, Defender, Securonix
- SANS GCIA or GCIH
- Previous experience working in a high paced stressful (the good kind) environment