Data Analyst # JN -072021-67427
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Development Supply Chain (DSC) within Manufacturing and Clinical Supply is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of Client’s clinical products, including planning, procurement, scheduling & capacity management, warehousing and worldwide distribution.
- Additionally, DSC teams are accountable for product set up, business process management and technology solutions to configure new products into the company’s clinical supply chain.
- As an integral part of Client’s Process Development organization, DSC provides an innovation ecosystem for supply chain professionals.
- DSC supports differentiating, multi-modality manufacturing and enables the set up and ongoing support of innovative and biosimilar products in our clinical trials.
- DSC is seeking a Data Analyst who would be focusing on the integration of complex data sources, performing data analytics on supply chain processes and developing various visualizations and dashboards!
- This role will be actively collaborating with a wide range of business leaders and design and implement sophisticated analytical models.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leverage large datasets to conduct end-to end supply chain analytics that include data gathering and requirements specifications, processing, analytics, and presentations
- Understand and capture business/functional requirements, recommend metrics and create roadmap/timeline
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with subject matter experts to deliver value by developing novel, practical, scientific data-driven solutions to meet business needs
- Synthesize input into prioritized feature list and build User Stories (requirements) for each feature
- Prototype, build, and customize analytical applications, often based off data scientist model output, to enable in-depth analysis
- Define and create automated interactive dashboards and tools that are turning data into business insights
- Document data relations, data flows and business logics behind the supply chain digitalization projects
- Partner with IS and Data Engineers to ensure that the models feeding the dashboards are robust, functional, and relevant to business needs
- Ensures delivery of efficient, agile, integrated business and system processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain / Business Analytics / Computer Sciences or Life Sciences & 3+ years of directly related experience OR
- Master’s degree & 2+ years of directly related experience
- Doctoral degree
- Experience in supply chain roles and solid understanding of supply chain management principles and interest in working on sophisticated problems AND/OR
- Experience in a data science, data analyst, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable role
- Proficiency in programming with Python, or R
- Expertise using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Tableau development/visualization experience including designing and developing reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Ability to bridge functions, particularly technical and non-technical worlds
- Excellent problem solving, storytelling and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical details in an easy to understand language for the business owners
- Ability to communicate and provide meaningful business insights from data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with attention to details and organization
- Shown success on delivering results on multiple projects in an agile and fast-paced environment
Apply Online Apply Later