Data Engineer #JN -052021-63978
Posted on: May 11, 2021
Job Number: JN -052021-63978
- The client Spectrum Senior Azure DevOps Engineer will assume a leadership role within the DevOps team focusing on the delivery of Azure based solutions. This engineer will need to be highly aware of and proficient with Azure PaaS services, and Azure Cloud Architecture.
- They will have strong experience with industry standard DevOps and CICD related processes and technologies with extensive and demonstrated experience within the Azure cloud environment. They will have very strong experience with the Azure DevOps toolset, Azure Pipelines, Azure ARM templates and IaC deployment processes, and Powershell.
- This person will integrate closely with development and technical teams and assist with the integration of both homegrown and off-the-shelf software solutions with cloud platforms. The person will be required to lead projecttechnical calls, run smaller technical groups, and manage the tasks of onshore and offshore resources.
- This person will be accountable to provide status updates related to technical projects and will be accountable to project work levels, timelines, and to provide upward deliverables for the hisher managed team.
- Ability to gather user requirements, understand business requirements, and manage sprint cycles and technical teams.
- Ability to configure, automate, harden, and deploy Azure PaaS Services (e.g. Az DBaaS, Functions, Service Bus Queues, Event Grid, Storage, Logic Apps, WebApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, ADLS, Data Factory, etc)
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices including CICD, Pipelines, Configuration Management, IaCARM templates, GI, Azure Automation
- Understanding of Azure AD, B2B, and common Cloud authentication patterns.
- Strong Powershell experience. Python experience a bonus
- Experience working in the Azure DevOpsVSTS framework (Pipelines, Boards, Repos, Agent Pools)
- Experience integrating solutions with Azure MonitorAzure Log AnalyticsAzure Application Insights
- Experience with Dashboards, workbooks, and KQL highly desired.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Security and Networking Concepts and practices within Azure.
- Strong knowledge of serverless technologies, containers, micro-services within Azure.
- Experience with queues and messaging
- Az SQL Database, Windows, Linux experience a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology discipline or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience working in a DevOpsSystem Engineering role
- 4+ years of experience working as a DevOpsSystem Engineering within the Azure Cloud.
Apply Online Apply Later