Database Analyst II # JN -062021-65402
Columbia, South Carolina
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-65402
Position title : Database Analyst II
Duration : 6 months
Location : Columbia. SC
- Analyze and develop complex logical and physical database designs, data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and client information systems requirements.
- Ensure that department standards for data are adhered to in constructing data management programs and tools.
- Perform regular monitoring, maintenance, and housekeeping for performance, capacity, and troubleshooting of assigned databases. Mentor less experienced personnel.
Required Work Experience:
- 8 years of IT experience including varied database administration experience.
- Wide range and extended knowledge and experience with database backup, recovery, configuration, performance, etc. - 6 Years
- Experience with Oracle 12c and 19c. - 6 Years
- Able to create work instructions, desk procedures, database standards and other technical documentation.
- Able to produce estimates, approaches, assumptions, and WBS of DBA tasks for projects.
- Experience with Oracle RAC.
- Experience with DB2 LUW.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience configuring databases and developing processes to meet DISA STIG security and compliance requirements.
Apply Online Apply Later