Development Process Engineer # JN -042021-62068
Position Title: Development Process Engineer
Location: St. Paul, MN 55117
Shift Timing: Monday to Friday (1st Shift)
- Design and process development experience
- Six sigma certification (strongly preferred)
- Process validation experience
- An engineering professional who applies engineering principles and ingenuity to design and develop manufacturing processes, technologies, tooling, and fixturing for next generation medical devices.
- Lead and interact with functional groups (e.g. research and development, quality, manufacturing, supply chain) as necessary to define work breakdown to achieve project goals related to schedule, performance, and cost.
- Plan and conduct small to medium size projects. Coordinates and monitors activities. Makes judgments regarding quality of implementation within discipline.
- Manage program compliance with internal and external standards (e.g. Design Control, Process Validation, and Process Control Plans).
- Understand work environment issues (e.g. OSHA regulations, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 2-5 years engineering experience, prior medical device experience preferred.
- Experience developing manufacturing processes, technologies, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
Experience with statistical analysis (e.g. Gage R&R, Cpk, SPC, DOE), Six Sigma certification and Minitab experience preferred