Posted on: July 22, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -072021-67426
- Qualified candidates will be responsible for answering and entering emergency calls while simultaneously dispatching for and monitoring multiple fire and security radio channels with moderate to high volume radio traffic.
- Will be responsible for providing approved Pre-Arrival Instructions according to policies and procedures.
- Candidate will be responsible for making required and requested notifications.
- The dispatcher candidate will be professional and courteous with all customer interactions in person, on the telephone and on the radio.
- 1+ years of experience working as an emergency dispatcher at a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or in a related role within Security + Fire Protection.
- 1+ years of experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Proficient utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite
Apply Online Apply Later