Entry Level Research Associate
Posted on: March 2, 2021
Industry: Scientists / Research / Lab Technician
Job Number: JN -032021-60618
Description: An early-career level position.
- Familiarity with core industry and lab practices and standards is preferred.
- This position performs routine testing in a dynamic and busy analytical lab.
- Must be able to work in a team environment while also taking initiative with personal projects.
- The ideal candidate understands basic concepts and objectives of experimental design.
- Knowledge and application of flow cytometry, serology, and cell culture are preferred. Regular communication of results to supervisor or team leader.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree; between 0-3 years experience.
Education and Experience:
- BS in a molecular biology, microbiology, cell biology, or similar scientific discipline.
- 0-3 years of relevant lab experience.
- Demonstrated experience with aseptic technique and BSL 1 and BSL 2 conditions.
Apply Online Apply Later