Equipment Validation Engineer
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Industry: Biotech / Pharma
Job Number: JN -062021-65183
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state and federal and local laws.
- Assures that protocols are approved through proper channels: Writes and revises validation Protocols
- Executes Validation protocols per related SOP’s and assures that acceptance criterion related to Validation protocols are met.
- Assures that all test data is gathered and recorded in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Analyze data to ascertain if it meets related protocol acceptance criteria: Writes deviation reports as required upon failures to meet protocol acceptance criteria.
- Writes reports and assures that they are approved through proper channels.
- Provides support in investigations and other trouble shooting activities.
- Interfaces with Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Operation and Engineering to ensure timeline execution and reporting of the plan.
- resource will generate the following deliverables as part of the work effort:
- Qualification Protocols
- Executed IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols
- Final Reports
- Deviation Reports/Failures
- Other documentation as specified by the client
Ref: #JN -062021-65183
Apply Online Apply Later