External Supply Specialist #JN -062021-65349
**Bachelor’s degree required***
Contribute To The Maturity Level:
- Ensure successful execution of cGMP compliant manufacturing activities at supplier’s location according to knowledge of agency expectations and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Represent Client in manufacturing operations at the supplier’s facility to ensure error-proof production activities.
- Review production readiness; identify improvement opportunities and remove roadblocks; engage key staff as appropriate.
- Confirm that the supplier’s supply chain task execution is in alignment with Client expectations.
- Confirm supplier’s material management readiness.
- Contribute to the implementation of meaningful metrics to track adherence to plan and overall health of the program.
Monitor And Improve The Supplier Performance And Risk Surveillance:
- Build a good understanding of supplier’s raw materials, molding, assembly and processing equipment.
- Proactively engage in the production steps to obtain working knowledge of floor challenges.
- Assess risk by the active collection of feedback on supplier’s performance; input to be incorporated into supplier oversight practices.
- Align supplier’s production schedule to client forecast; identify and help to resolve roadblocks and supply issues.
- Communicate issues/updates/decisions on key deliverables and activities throughout the manufacturing process (including pre and post); consistently engage client core team members/Management.
- Prior to any run - evaluate site production readiness.
- Post run/stage/operation – evaluate supplier’s performance and identify weak signals/areas for improvement.
Enhance Cross Company Communication & Relationship:
- Ensure immediate assistance and communication to in case of any unexpected event.
- Support triage of investigations and/or deviations to ensure communication and acceptable mitigation strategies per client requirements.
- Provide updates/summary reports of supplier’s performance, related to checklist, to the team at a minimum of weekly (past highlights/lowlights, forward looking).
- Be present at supplier’s facility to observe unit operations and review documentation as deemed necessary.
- During the run – be engaged in production progress and with identifying early warning signs; suggest corrective actions real-time.
- Provide real-time production updates to other colleagues as requested.