External Worker Relations Manager #JN -042021-62909
Posted on: April 20, 2021
Industry: Manager/Team Lead
Job Number: JN -042021-62909
Skills / Requirements:
- 8+ years HR experience and at least 3+ years’ experience managing employee relations issues; Experience with temporary staff/external workers is a plus
- SPHR certification or equivalent preferred; PHR or equivalent required
- Acts as a liaison between business, External Workforce Center staff, and suppliers
- As needed, consults with HR Business Partners, staff relations department, leaders and/or other employees about escalated external worker issues, making recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Facilitate communication and help resolve conflicts that impact external worker engagement.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, provide advice & guidance to managers on serious/complex issues
- Drive resolutions and leverage conflict resolution skills that ensure each outcome provides learning, skills to prevent and skills for future cases
- Ensure external worker cases are handled fairly, objectively and consistently in a timely fashion, and in line with company values and applicable laws.
- Present investigation findings with appropriate senior level leaders to facilitate decisions where appropriate.
- Strong problem solving skills including root cause analysis, clarifying solutions, ability to explain the why, and effectively communicate
- Exceptional relationship skills, ability to effectively interact with external workers and employees at all levels while demonstrating top level customer service
- Ability to coach both for case outcomes and for key stakeholders
Apply Online Apply Later