Facilities Management Analyst
Posted on: May 24, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -052021-64558
- Monitors existing contracts to determine compliance as directed.
- Develops contract specifications for supplier goods and services and relevant documents.
- Interacts with suppliers and buyers.
- Facilitates team relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of the organization''s needs and requirements and the continuous improvement of contractual processes.
- Generates plans, acquires materials, and schedules services for facilities activities.
- Communicates with internal and external suppliers and customers to provide information regarding adherence to scheduled activities.
- May research open jobs and validate and confirm availability of labor and non-labor resources (e.g., tools, parts) and assets (e.g., machinery, building, equipment) in order to meet customer service requests, government requirements (e.g., environment, safety), and planned maintenance activities.
- Supports efforts to review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to facilities operations by creating basic documents.
- May participate in meetings with other organizations such as SHEA, SM&P, Document Control, Legal, Security and Fire, IT) to create and validate processes.
- Participates in and supports elements of projects.
- Performs analysis using developed tools.
- Assists in making recommendations and implementing improvements.
- Conducts basic research using varied media (such as internet, reports) to support assigned tasks.
- Receives and inputs internal and external customer requests for services or goods related to buildings, equipment, and systems.
- Ensures that configuration control is maintained for data, processes, equipment, and documents.
- Min. 2 years Facilities Management Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Apply Online Apply Later