Facility Maintenance Technician (1st Shift)
Posted on: July 28, 2021
Industry: Mechanical / Manufacture / Electrical Engineers
- Candidate will be required to report onsite
- First Shift: 6:00 am -6:00 pm
- Participates in a detailed training program, in order to develop as an SME in the maintenance operations field.
- Leads the evaluation of maintenance procedures and recommends and implements changes to optimize the maintenance program.
- Develops, revises and reviews related SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas.
- Ensures all assigned work is completed within the assigned scheduled shift.
- Performs various "Housekeeping" activities (i.e., keeping work areas clean, cleaning of equipment etc.).
- Acts as immediate representative of the maintenance supervisory staff and participates in departmental meetings.
- Ensures that all maintenance documents are complete and accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Supports on-call response.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise in at least one Unit Operation or Technique within Maintenance and Clean Utilities Operation.
- Provides Training to Maintenance Staff on Area where he/she is Subject Matter Expert.
- Participates actively in Failure Modes and Effect Analysis.
- Revises and updates documentation related to Job Plans, Work Instructions or SOPs.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years directly related experience one of the following fields: clean utilities operations / maintenance, process equipment maintenance.
- Ability to interact and communicate directly with Operations staff to minimize impact to production activities.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems used in business, previous experience using automated work orders and job instructions desired.
Apply Online Apply Later