Finance Business Partner (FP&A)
As Finance Business Partner BU Performance, act to support, challenge and drive the strategic/financial decisions in the BU’s and Functions, and help drive sustainable performance improvement and the development of talent within the FBP community.
Technical / Specialist Skills and Experience:
- The ability to influence and impact the decisions and financial performance of senior stakeholders and their teams throughout the relevant business area.
- Strong commercial skills
- Good strategic outlook. Joins the dots between long term strategy and financial performance, whilst dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to adapt style of financial information presentation to suit a range of stakeholders, both financial and non-financial.
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting expert.
- Demonstrated Business Partner skills to act as a trusted advisor using strategic insight to deliver tangible performance improvements.
- Proactively maintaining continued professional development under relevant accountancy body or other recognized professional development.
- Strong understanding of how value is generated and of operating within a regulated business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred with a minimum of 7 years of progressive growth in business support roles
- Broad range of financial, management and business modeling experience
- Experience in utility service business activities and systems
- Excellent written / oral communications skills and follow-up