Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Waltham, MA (Remote During The Pandemic)
Job Type: Contract with possibility of Perm
- Provide Support for Strategic Sourcing Initiatives.
- Create manufacturing cost models; prepare bid comparison; model quantitative savings scenarios;
- Create qualitative vendor profiles;
- Help guide negotiation strategies, Metrics, Reporting & Analytical Systems.
- Maintain and enhance web-based database solutions to record, compile, and publish spend analytics, financial reports, and operational metrics to provide self-serve, user-centric analytics tools and reports for Contract Management, Direct Spend & Supplier Analytics, and Project Tracking across all sites and businesses.
- Operational and financial reports. Support the development of the annual operating plan and procurement strategic goal setting process.
- Analyze operational performance trends to identify and leverage patterns into desired spend profiles to support Global Procurement.
- Prepare executive level presentations summarizing strategies, plans, projects, and results. Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Data infrastructure tools.
- Coordinate with procurement leadership and IT to understand infrastructure, data weaknesses and scoping of projects to enable implementation of IT charter.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within business related discipline,
- Advanced Excel capabilities (pivot tables, charts, macros), and data mining capabilities
- 2+ years of analytical experience, preferably in a global manufacturing environment.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable way.
- Effective English communication skills, both written and oral.