Full Stack C# Web Developer (Remote) # JN -062021-65381
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-65381
- We are seeking qualified and passionate full-stack software engineers to join our fast-paced, high performing product team. The team works closely with design and business to iteratively deliver an effortless omnichannel experience to both customers and contact center agents. Embarking on this digital transformation allows our customers to effortlessly interact with us using their preferred method and is critical to achieving our best in-class customer satisfaction goals and transforming our business operations.
- The product team is currently modernizing the customer-facing website and the customer-facing IVR. The solutions are primarily cloud-hosted in Azure but also integrate to many on-premise legacy systems.
- Eagerness to learn and understand technologies out of your comfort zone is required. Abrupt challenges provide opportunities for you to quickly learn and apply new skills in unfamiliar areas of technology. An optimal customer experience starts with the tools and best practices developed and maintained by the product team.
- In order to preserve the integrity of our high performing team, we employ a technical interview as well as an online skills assessment. If you are looking to challenge your technical and problem-solving skills while providing business value, then investing the time into the interview process is the first step.
- Full-stack application development experience - 5+ years of experience. Hands-on writing code, hands-on writing code must be the primary duty of most recent position
- Able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
- Enthusiasm toward technology, passionate continual learner
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Agile (scrum) experience.
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework Core, Substantial SQL experience
- WEB API, RESTful services
- Working knowledge Git or similar version-control software
- Familiar with production Azure DevOps environments
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Angular 9+ experience
- Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
- Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App services, Azure Functions
- Data infrastructure services such as Azure Event Hub, Service Bus
- Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Oracle database experience, solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- React experience
- Twilio Flex experience
- Sitecore CMS experience
Apply Online Apply Later