Global PV Audit & Inspection Management Specialist
Job will be remote until we are able to be back onsite at Bridgewater, NJ and then at that time it would be 50% of time in office per recent US guidance.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and in the field of PV or clinical inspections.
- Experience with audits and/or inspection management
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to work in transversal/cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities.
- Knowledge of International (ICH/CIOMS), EU (Good PV practices) and FDA regulations in the domain of Pharmacovigilance.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Pharmacy (BS, RPh, Pharm D) or Bachelor’s or higher in nursing (BSN, BScN) or biological science discipline (Biology, Health Sciences…).
- 2 to 3