Global Trade Advisory Consultant
Posted on: March 8, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Help importers and exporters achieve worldwide global trade compliance and realize efficiencies and advantages in their global supply chain.
- Work with clients to assess and transform their international trade management procedures globally.
- Assist with the planning, assessment, and exploration of automated import and export solutions.
- Provide Customs audit assistance.
- Be part of a global team that advises US and multinational companies on global import and export strategies and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in International business, Accounting/Finance, Engineering, IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in international trade or international business
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Apply Online Apply Later