Information Management # JN -062021-66128
Posted on: June 25, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -062021-66128
- Responsible for coordinating changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- High School Degree and 2 year technical degree in computer programming or equivalent training required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 8+ years experience required.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc. Major Job Duties and
- Direct programmers and analysts to make changes to existing databases and database management systems.
- Direct others in coding logical and physical database descriptions.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Review and approve database development and determine project scope and limitations. Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information. Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply Online Apply Later