Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on: April 21, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -042021-62991
Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Northbrook, IL
Job Type: Long Term Contract
- Manage the day-to-day project tasks/activities for all resources assigned to project.
- Work with Service Providers, based on requirements from project owners, to define timeline and deliverables.
- Manage IS related vendors to meet the deadlines and develop quality deliverables, ensure integration and communication across project team and vendors
- Oversee 3rd Party Vendor PM Teams activities including review of project milestones, staffing plans, project timelines and detailed project plans
- Alert IS project owners on actions that can impact project schedules, costs, or quality of deliverables
- Provide necessary information to IS project owners to make project relevant decisions
- Prepare project status reports for management
- Ensure project adherence to standard methodology(s), practices, and tools
- Support Lead Project Manager with project budgets
- Facilitate the document issues task lists that include issue descriptions, owners, issue type, business justifications and notes.
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects considering timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits
- Manage weekly internal IS meetings while capturing meeting minutes, schedules and decisions
- Schedule ad hoc IS meetings with project stakeholders or outside vendors as required
- Engage Vendors in escalating and resolving IS implementation and/or migration issues
- Build / draft PowerPoint decks in order to deliver updates for various business level audiences
- Key experience would be past experience with Building and Data Room consolidations and moves.
- Fundamental Understanding of Information Technology Hardware, Software and Services.
- Must understand language and principles related to Servers, Storage, Databases, and Applications
- Proficiency in MS Project / Excel / Word and PowerPoint are required
- Experience with Clarizen PM Tools a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits
- Excellent understanding of principles of project management.
Apply Online Apply Later