Posted on: July 19, 2021
Industry: Scientists / Research / Lab Technician
- Conduct in vivo experiments to support drug discovery programs within the Department of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Bachelor’s in biology or Physiology or related discipline.
Years Of Experience Preferred:
- >5 years of relevant experience after degree
List Major Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an In-vivo laboratory required.
- Experience in handling of rodents, dosing, small animal surgery and working with tissues.
- A background in cardiovascular research is preferred. Data analysis methods to include data management, graphing and statistical analysis (ie: Excel and Prism) are required.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team is a must.
- Good analytical and communication skills required.
Apply Online Apply Later