IS Architect Principal #JN -062021-64911
Thousand Oaks, California
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-64911
Position can be remote after covid policies are lifted
- Seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Platform. Solution Architects work with Product Owners, Platform Architects, and within the broader technology team to design software and services that are robust — designed for re-use and extensibility. The focus of the Solution Architect is to design products that leverage the Salesforce.com platform capabilities in a manner that is scalable, secure, and aligns to best practices.
- The goal is to design declarative and programmatic Salesforce solutions in a manner that brings rapid business value, while minimizing technical debt. You will design applications that can be used on the go (mobile-first) using standards-based solutions such as Lightning Web Components.
- You will articulate your designs using whiteboards, or tools like Miro or Lucid Chart, and be able to communicate and defend your design in front of the Enterprise Architecture Review Board or other governance bodies.
- You will work collaboratively with the cross-functional business and technology teams to identify and design sound architectures that serve the needs of many constituents. You will develop Proofs of Concepts and functioning software that can serve as a design articulation, and deliverable for Engineers to elaborate.
- Responsible for reviewing and recommending architectural patterns in line with the salesforce platform team best practices and standards and partnering with developers on reducing the technical debt on existing solutions
- Thoroughly assessing potential salesforce managed packages in-line with salesforce architectural principles and providing recommendation on vendor solution selection
- Delivering Salesforce cloud-based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing
- Conceptualizing, presenting, and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or workstreams
- Builds on existing investments in Force.com, service-oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies
- Facilitates issue resolution between team members in a manner that keeps everyone productive and highly motivated
- Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions
- Extensive hands-on technical, solution architecture and engineering experience with the Salesforce Platform
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment with numerous applications, development teams, and security provisions and controls
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or · similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Experience developing complex products in a regulated or compliance-oriented environment such as HIPAA or SOX
- Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solutions, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest caliber
- Salesforce Developer and Admin certification required. System and Application Architect certifications a plus.
- Salesforce Health Cloud experience is beneficial but not required
Apply Online Apply Later