IS Developer III # JN -072021-67308
Title : IS Developer III
Location : Philadelphia, 19107
Duration : 5 months contract
- The department is looking to add some support for their enterprise Integration Engine, Rhapsody. This will consist of an Analyst/Developer familiar with the Rhapsody product to provide day-to-day operations support as well as assist with code migration and management.
- This position has a dual reporting role, between the Data Integration team and the Clinical Technology Service team. The includes all phases of SDLC for the enterprise integration engines, Rhapsody and MuleSoft, as well as the implementation and ongoing support for the clinical alarm middleware system, Connexall.
- Exhibits the ability to assist in client requirements assessment, solution set designs, coding, testing and implementation.
- Demonstrates the ability to design procedures for conversion into applications and programs that address a variety of business
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve interface issues involving multiple applications or systems.
- Exhibits basic knowledge of relevant Client’s business processes.
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits advanced knowledge of and contributes to developing best practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in creating detailed documentation, including project plans, requirements status reports
- Exhibits ability to clearly articulate problems, issues, requirements and potential solutions to team members and clients.
- Exhibits the ability to guide and mentor associate programmer/analysts and provide teaching support to clients, Operations.
- Meets with clients and IS personnel to determine and define specific analytical and technical systems information requirements, objectives and solution sets for maintenance or application enhancement requests of moderate complexity.
- Develops data models that describe processes and data flows related to applications of simple to moderate complexity.
- Provides Help Desk support to resolve advanced problems.
- Identifies and resolves interface issues between applications from the same vendor or between two applications of different vendors.
- Identifies and resolves interface issues between systems of two different vendors.
- Prepares supporting documentation and specifications for application and/or interface changes or replacements with assistance from senior staff.
- Assists with gathering and codifying appropriate user, system, or application requirements.
- Prepares and manages project scope documents, project plans, formal change implementation plans and issues logs for a change to or implementation of one application or interface; identifies appropriate resources required to achieve goal
- Monitors project plan tasks; identifies and reports project changes; reports status of project to Lead IS staff and/or IS Manager.
- Acts as change agent to assist and support clients' transition from old to new solution set.
- Assists with project evaluation and/or installation, testing and support.
- Reports project issues and staff performance issues to Lead IS staff and/or IS Manager.
- Codes programs of moderate to complex difficulty in specified language.
- Job responsibilites (cont'd):
- Under limited supervision, modifies existing or creates new code to meet specific user, system, or
- application requirements.
- Prepares conversion plans for moderate level applications implementations.
- Provides guidance to associate programmer/analysts.
- Provides teaching support to clients, Operations, and Help Desk as needed.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow solutions and issues of intermediate complexity. Demonstrates ability to diagnose and
- resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with nominal supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and identifies areas for improvement/innovation. Has exceptional skills and expertise of business processes, and IT systems. Is an expert on business unit operations and business need for IT solutions
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and interacts with all hospital medical, technical and business personnel.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various client locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”